Demonstrate Your Awesomeness!
The Combine has served as a springboard for connecting over 1,700 awesome attendees over the last 6 years. And now we need more hands to support our rapidly growing Midwest startup community and to help make Combine 2016 the best one yet!
The Combine is a place to be inspired by the people, ideas, and environments that drive technology and innovation. We’re seeking motivated students interested in technology, marketing and entrepreneurship to join the team. Interns will meet weekly with the Combine committee and will focus on strategies to promote the event and on student outreach and engagement. Responsibilities include:
- Research and execute ideas to grow the Combine email list and promote out-of-state ticket sales.
- Market event on relevant online groups and user forums.
- Distribute flyers and posters on Indiana University and Ivy Tech campuses and in high-traffic places around Bloomington.
- Engage with IU and Ivy Tech student groups to drive interest and ticket sales.
- Develop social media posts to drive interest, engagement and ticket sales among students.
Ideal candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 5 hours per week and 10-20 hours in the two weeks prior to Combine 2016. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com by November 23.